Wood shop training will cover how to use basic wood working tools as well as the safety rules and regulations within the FASTEneR Lab. The training will cover use of the miter saw, table saw, panel saw, drill press, band saw, and sanding tools. The training will last 1 -1 ½ hours based on the amount of people in each training session.
You will need to:
- Wear long pants and a shirt made of all natural fibers, no baggy clothing
- Wear closed-toed shoes
- Tie back long hair
- Bring Safety Glasses! If you have regular glasses, ones that cover them
- Wear no jewelry
If you are not prepared you will not be able to take the training.
Dates and Times
- Friday, 15th September, 1p
- Tuesday, 19th September, 10a
- Friday, 22th September, 10a
Check for more times posted on the main doors of the FASTEnER Lab or on the website calendar. If you are interested in taking the training workshop please sign up for one session on a sign-up sheet posted outside the FASTEnER Lab, Room 125 in CCA II. Please contact Kevin Dartt at email@example.com you have any questions or stop by the FASTEnER Lab.